Included below are the anticipated sewer line work areas for the week of 11/21/2022 Monday through Wednesday, weather permitting.
Greater Johnstown Water Authority
Central Business District (Snyder, Contract 2019-27)
- A crew will be onsite Tuesday and Wednesday working on various punch list items throughout the work area
- A CIPP lateral lining crew will be working in CBD finishing up outstanding lateral work
- A manhole rehabilitation crew will also be in town working throughout the week in various locations
- Expect minimal traffic disruptions throughout these processes
Miscellaneous Sanitary Sewer Project (Snyder, Contract 2022-01S)
- Snyder will have a crew installing a lateral above Hagen St. on Monday
- A paving crew will be finalizing asphalt patching on Strayer St. on Monday before finishing base repairs on Cooper Ave. Tuesday and Wednesday
- An open cut crew will be working on main line installation along Branch St. just off of Roosevelt Blvd.
- A concrete crew will be on site working on sidewalk restoration along Cooper Ave.
- Expect lane closures and/or traffic adjustments along Cooper Ave.