Included below are the anticipated sewer line work areas for the week of 5/16/2022, weather permitting.
Greater Johnstown Water Authority
Old Conemaugh Borough (Liberoni, Contract 2018-01)
Mill and overlay paving will be taking place on Church Ave and Ridge Ave. in Old Conemaugh Borough. Asphalt base repairs will also be occurring throughout various streets in Hornerstown. Please expect road closures in Old Conemaugh during paving as well as road closures on a block by block basis during base repair in Hornerstown.
Central Business District (Snyder, Contract 2019-27)
- A mainline rehabilitation crew will be working on Main St. prepping the mains for relining
- A crew will be working on open cut laterals on the 400 block of Main St.
- A crew working on miscellaneous manhole work throughout the week
- A manhole rehabilitation crew will be in town working throughout the project area
- Expect one lane closures throughout these processes.
Miscellaneous Sanitary Sewer Project (Snyder, Contract 2022-01S)
A CCTV crew will be onsite televising laterals throughout the project area. Expect minimal traffic disruptions during camera operations.
Johnstown Redevelopment Authority
Fairfield Ave. (Terra Works, JRA Contract 2018-INT-01)
Final Paving of Fairfield Ave. from Strayer St. to Marbury Ave. is anticipated to begin on May 23th. Expect a detour to be in place during final mill and overlay.
City of Johnstown
Fairfield Ave. (Terra Works, COJ Storm Contract)
Terra Works will be continuing open cut main line installation on Fairfield Ave. between I St. and J St. Expect one lane closures to occur on Fairfield Ave. throughout the week.