Included below are the anticipated sewer line work areas for the week of 6/27/2022, weather permitting.
Greater Johnstown Water Authority
Old Conemaugh Borough (Liberoni, Contract 2018-01)
No work is anticipated.
Central Business District (Snyder, Contract 2019-27)
- A crew will be working on open cut laterals on Good Alley, Johns St., and near Suppes Ford on Main St. throughout the week
- A CIPP lateral crew will continue work on the 400 block of Main St.
- A mainline rehabilitation crew will be on Main St. working on CUEs lock installation near the Hospital
- A concrete crew and paving crew will be onsite throughout the project area working on final restoration
- Expect one lane closures or minimal traffic disruptions throughout these processes
Miscellaneous Sanitary Sewer Project (Snyder, Contract 2022-01S)
An open cut lateral crew will be continuing work in the Roxbury neighborhood and then plans to move to the Moxham neighborhood. Expect minimal traffic disruptions during lateral installation.
Johnstown Redevelopment Authority
Fairfield Ave. (Terra Works, JRA Contract 2018-INT-01)
Final Paving of Fairfield Ave. from Virginia Ave. to Strayer St. is anticipated to begin after base repairs are completed on the Storm Line trenches.
City of Johnstown
Fairfield Ave. (Terra Works, COJ Storm Contract)
Terra Works will be continuing work on final base repair along Fairfield Ave. between I St. and Strayer St. Expect one lane closures to occur on Fairfield Ave. throughout the week.