Included below are the anticipated sewer line work areas for the week of 8/8/2022, weather permitting.
Greater Johnstown Water Authority
Old Conemaugh Borough (Liberoni, Contract 2018-01)
No work is anticipated.
Central Business District (Snyder, Contract 2019-27)
- A crew will be working on open cut laterals at 216 Main St. and then moving back to the 500 block of Main St.
- A mainline rehabilitation crew will be on Main St. working on 18” main line rehabilitation between Union St. and Johns St.
- A concrete crew will be onsite throughout the project area working on final restoration
- A paving crew will also be onsite throughout the project area working on final paving restoration
- Expect one lane closures or minimal traffic disruptions throughout these processes
Miscellaneous Sanitary Sewer Project (Snyder, Contract 2022-01S)
An open cut lateral crew will be working in the Moxham neighborhood before moving to the Prospect area. Expect minimal traffic disruptions during lateral installation. Snyder is also expecting an open cut main line crew to begin work on Cooper Avenue the week of August 15th, lane closures will occur along Cooper Ave. during this work sequence.